There was a fantastic turn out for our last community meeting – over forty attendees! – where we discussed the feasibilty of holding MicroBurn 2021. The upshot is that while nothing is yet certain, we are hopeful MB2021 can go ahead and are planning on that basis. At the same time we are also aware that the situation may change and we may not be able to go ahead either because it wouldn’t be legal or because we, as a community, decide that it would not be safe to do so. But right now we are in optimistic mood, so pencil MB2021 into your diaries for for the 9th-13th September!
Under normal circumstances event memberships would go on sale in early May, but we’re going to hold off on this for the moment until we are more certain we can go ahead. We are also in the process of figuring out which Lead Roles we need to fill, and we are recruiting for a new Board member or two, so if you are keen to get more involved in MicroBurn, watch out for those announcements.