Right now there is a tentative hope that MicroBurn can go ahead in September with a provisional booking for 9th-13th September 2021. There are no deposits at risk if we have to cancel again at short notice due to the virus.
We should emphasise that this is all dependent on not only on the lifting of restrictions by the governments of England and Wales, but also with how safely we believe we can run the event. If there is even a hint of us being unable to uphold our civic duty, the event will absolutely be cancelled.
We want to assure anyone who isn’t already aware that MicroBurn suffers no financial risk at the moment so whether or not 2021 is the year we return to the farm, we will be back together eventually!
As MicroBurn is the kind of community where everyone absolutely shall be heard on any decision that affects us all, we will have a community meeting on Tuesday 8th June at 7.30pm (online as usual). Keep a lookout on Slack and/or Facebook for the meeting link closer to the time 🙂
MicroBurn Email Updates
Enter your email address to sign up for email updates from MicroBurn.
(Don’t worry, we hardly ever email you – only to give you info on the latest event. We don’t like spam either.)